The grid for slopes
The new ECORASTER® A50 is the grid to choose for laying on sloped surfaces. With steep slopes in particular, the system must be additionally secured to the substructure using ground anchor spikes. Specially developed indents in the honeycomb grids allow for effortless fixation without protruding spikes. Note: The system components and the ECORASTER® A50 cannot be laid on sloped surfaces using a standard installation procedure. We are happy to advise you in this matter.
- Dimensions: 33 x 33 x 5 cm
- Wall thickness: up to 5.0 mm
- Loadability: up to 800 t/m² (depending on fill type)
- Weight per m²: approx. 8.79 kg
- Weight per unit: approx. 0.98 kg
- Wall height: 5 cm
- Material: LD-PE, recycled
- Dimensional stability: Temperature range -50° to +90°
- Deformation: 0.5% (at normal temperatures +20 to +80 degrees)
- Moisture absorption: 0.01 %
- Solubility: Resistant to acids, alkalis, alcohols, oil and petrol (de-icing salt, ammonia, acid rain, etc.)
- Interlock: 36 notched connectors per m²
- Max. open surface: approx. 80 %
- Tensile strength: > 5 kN/m
Specialist foundation engineering
- other slopes
- Erosion protection
- Slope reinforcement
- Bank reinforcement
Gardening and landscaping
- Erosion protection
- Rainwater retention
- UV-resistant and weatherproof: according to DIN EN ISO 4892-2 and
DIN EN 60068-2-5
- Compressive strength: up to 20 t point axle load (DIN 1072)
- Environmental compatibility: environmentally neutral according to OECD 202:2004
- Highly durable: according to DIN EN 124:2011 (D400)
The right accessories
Pegs, now in 3 different lengths
Exactly matching the ECORASTER A50. High quality steel pegs, depending on slope in 60, 80 or 100 cm.
Due to high quality material formula
Unique in its characteristics. The ECORASTER A50 grid features high capacity of up to 350 tonnes per square meter.
Especially for inclined surfaces
Due to integrated peg-notches
Stable and secure - this is the new A50. Its perfectly fitted notches ensure easy fixing of the pegs and the nail heads won’t protrude.
UV and weather resistant
Low wear even under extreme conditions
Our grids resist even the most adverse environmental conditions. UV protection and a scientifically based formula of ingredients make our ECORASTER so durable and sturdy.
Simple and easy to handle, the TÜV-approved locking system ensures stable and safe cohesion of the grids.