The universal grid
The optimum all-round floor grid for all gardening and landscaping applications.
- Dimensions: 33 x 33 x 4 cm
- Wall thickness: up to 3.6 mm
- Loadability: up to 800 t/m² (depending on fill type)
- Weight per m²: approx. 5.67 kg
- Weight per unit: approx. 0.63 kg
- Wall height: 4 cm
- Material: LD-PE, recycled
- Dimensional stability: Temperature range -50° to +90°
- Deformation: 0.5% (at normal temperatures +20 to +80 degrees)
- Moisture absorption: 0.01 %
- Solubility: Resistant to acids, alkalis, alcohols, oil and petrol (de-icing salt, ammonia, acid rain, etc.)
- Interlock: 36 notched connectors per m²
- Max. open surface: approx. 80 %
- Tensile strength: > 5 kN/lfm
- Sidewalks and cycleways
Gardening and landscaping
- Entrances and exits
- Parking areas
- UV-resistant and weatherproof: according to DIN EN ISO 4892-2 and
DIN EN 60068-2-5
- Compressive strength: up to 20 t point axle load (DIN 1072)
- Environmental compatibility: environmentally neutral according to OECD 202:2004
- Highly durable: according to DIN EN 124:2011 (D400)
Simple and easy to handle, the TÜV-approved locking system ensures stable and safe cohesion of the grids.
More sustainability due to recycling
Our grids are exclusively produced with 100% recycled plastic waste. More sustainability for a greener world!
UV and weather resistant
Low wear even under extreme conditions
Our grids resist even the most adverse environmental conditions. UV protection and a scientifically based formula of ingredients make our ECORASTER so durable and sturdy.
High laying performance
Due to a locking system
When installing the connectors snap firmly into each other. In this way the ECORASTER can be installed quickly and easily. A high laying performance is guaranteed.