The value for money grid
The value for money grid for normal loads. The new improved formula ensures optimum dimensional stability and flexibility for greater safety and ground feel.
- Dimensions: 33 x 33 x 3 cm
- Wall thickness: up to 4.0 mm
- Loadability: up to 800 t/m² (depending on fill type)
- Weight per m²: approx. 5.31 kg
- Weight per unit: approx. 0.59 kg
- Wall height: 3 cm
- Material: LD-PE, recycled
- Dimensional stability: Temperature range -50° to +90°
- Deformation: 0.5% (at normal temperatures +20 to +80 degrees)
- Moisture absorption: 0.01 %
- Solubility: Resistant to acids, alkalis, alcohols, oil and petrol (de-icing salt, ammonia, acid rain, etc.)
- Interlock: 36 notched connectors per m²
- Max. open surface: approx. 80 %
- Tensile strength: > 5 kN/m
- Outdoor riding arenas
- Enclosure approaches
- UV-resistant and weatherproof: according to DIN EN ISO 4892-2 and
DIN EN 60068-2-5
- Compressive strength: up to 20 t point axle load (DIN 1072)
- Environmental compatibility: environmentally neutral according to OECD 202:2004
- Highly durable: according to DIN EN 124:2011 (D400)
Now even more elastic and flexible
Due to a revised formulation
By incorporating high-quality aggregates the new ECORASTER TE30 is even more elastic and flexible.
Even more durable and stable
For less wear
The revised geometry and the increased use of materials make the TE30 even more resistant and robust.
Simple and easy to handle, the TÜV-approved locking system ensures stable and safe cohesion of the grids.
A solution that pays off
The ECORASTER E30 is the best grid for normal loads and a small purse. Optimal in price and performance!