The indestructible grid
The extremely strong and tough TE50 grid. With its new improved formula, the TE50 is now more durable, dimensionally stable and robust. Perfect for all heavy-duty applications in equestrian sports and agriculture.
- Dimensions: 33 x 33 x 5 cm
- Wall thickness: up to 5.0 mm
- Loadability: up to 800 t/m² (depending on fill type)
- Weight per m²: approx. 8.79 kg
- Weight per unit: approx. 0.98 kg
- Wall height: 5 cm
- Material: LD-PE, recycled
- Dimensional stability: Temperature range -50° to +90°
- Deformation: 0.5% (at normal temperatures +20 to +80 degrees)
- Moisture absorption: 0.01 %
- Solubility: Resistant to acids, alkalis, alcohols, oil and petrol (de-icing salt, ammonia, acid rain, etc.)
- Interlock: 36 notched connectors per m²
- Max. open surface: approx. 80 %
- Tensile strength: > 5 kN/m
- Pasture approaches
- Feeding areas
- Washing and loading areas
- Lunging arenas
- Open stables
- Horse walkers
- Round pens
- Holding areas
- Enclosure approaches
- Feeding areas
- Farm management and loading areas
- UV-resistant and weatherproof: according to DIN EN ISO 4892-2 and
DIN EN 60068-2-5
- Compressive strength: up to 20 t point axle load (DIN 1072)
- Environmental compatibility: environmentally neutral according to OECD 202:2004
- Highly durable: according to DIN EN 124:2011 (D400)
Now even more elastic and flexible
Due to a revised formulation
By incorporating high-quality aggregates the new ECORASTER TE50 is even more elastic and flexible.
Even more durable and stable
For less wear
The revised geometry and the increased use of materials make the TE50 even more resistant and robust.
Simple and easy to handle, the TÜV-approved locking system ensures stable and safe cohesion of the grids.
Due to high quality material formula
Unique in its characteristics. The ECORASTER TE50 grid features a high capacity of up to 700 tonnes per square meter.