The high-end paddock grid
The high-end grid for paddocks and open stables. With its new design and the incorporation of high-grade additives, this grid sets new standards in paddock construction – less wear, more safety and extremely economical!
- Dimensions: 33 x 33 x 4 cm
- Wall thickness: up to 4.0 mm
- Loadability: up to 800 t/m² (depending on fill type)
- Weight per m²: approx. 6.93 kg
- Weight per unit: approx. 0.77 kg
- Wall height: 4 cm
- Material: LD-PE, recycled
- Dimensional stability: Temperature range -50° to +90°
- Deformation: 0.5% (at normal temperatures +20 to +80 degrees)
- Moisture absorption: 0.01 %
- Solubility: Resistant to acids, alkalis, alcohols, oil and petrol (de-icing salt, ammonia, acid rain, etc.)
- Interlock: 36 notched connectors per m²
- Max. open surface: approx. 80 %
- Tensile strength: > 5 kN/m
- Pasture approaches
- Feeding areas
- Washing and loading areas
- Open stables
- Horse walkers
- Holding areas
- Enclosure approaches
- Feeding areas
- Farm management and loading areas
- UV-resistant and weatherproof: according to DIN EN ISO 4892-2 and
DIN EN 60068-2-5
- Compressive strength: up to 20 t point axle load (DIN 1072)
- Environmental compatibility: environmentally neutral according to OECD 202:2004
- Highly durable: according to DIN EN 124:2011 (D400)
Even more elastic and flexible
Due to a revised formula
By incorporating high-quality aggregates, the new ECORASTER TP40 is even more elastic and flexible.
Optimized water regulation
Avoid mud and puddles
The new open chambers provide the improved drainage of water and fluids.
Even more durable and stable
For less wear
The revised geometry and the increased use of materials make the TP 40 even more resilient and robust.
Simple and easy to handle, the TÜV-approved locking system ensures stable and safe cohesion of the grids.
Due to high quality material formula
This grid features a high capacity in the paddock up to 600 t / sqm.