The high-end riding arena grid
The multifunctional riding arena grid ECORASTER TR40 with storage. Newly incorporated water storage cells collect run-off and return it to the footing in periods of dry weather. This means up to 5 l of water per sq m can be stored. With its new geometry and new improved formula, this grid sets new standards in terms of ride, stability and safety.
- Dimensions: 33 cm x 33 cm x 4 cm
- Wall thickness: up to 4.0 mm
- Loadability: up to 800 t/m² (depending on fill type)
- Weight per m²: approx. 7.38 kg
- Weight per unit: approx. 0.82 kg
- Wall height: 4 cm
- Material: LD-PE, recycled
- Dimensional stability: Temperature range -50° to +90°
- Deformation: 0.5% (at normal temperatures +20 to +80 degrees)
- Moisture absorption: 0.01 %
- Solubility: Resistant to acids, alkalis, alcohols, oil and petrol (de-icing salt, ammonia, acid rain, etc.)
- Interlock: 36 notched connectors per m²
- Max. open surface: approx. 80 %
- Tensile strength: > 5 kN/m
- Outdoor riding arenas
- UV-resistant and weatherproof: according to DIN EN ISO 4892-2 and
DIN EN 60068-2-5
- Compressive strength: up to 20 t point axle load (DIN 1072)
- Environmental compatibility: environmentally neutral according to OECD 202:2004
- Highly durable: according to DIN EN 124:2011 (D400)
Even more elastic and flexible
Due to a revised formula
By incorporating high-quality aggregates, the new ECORASTER TR40 is even more elastic and flexible.
With integrated water tank
Valuable resource conservation
The water reservoir cells store up to 5 liters per square meter and enter this gradually to the treading layer.
Simple and easy to handle, the TÜV-approved locking system ensures stable and safe cohesion of the grids.
The highend riding grid
Riding comfort in a new dimension
Developed by scientists and professional athletes and perfectly adapted to the needs of the equestrian sport.